Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sleepy baby, sweet sleepy baby | Colorado Springs Newborn Photographer

You are going to get to see this scrumptious little guy in several posts! His mommy is a dear friend of mine for about 9 years now (wow!) and I spent the entire day with them. We did about 4 different sessions.....and got a gazillion pictures to show for it! I'm editing them now....seperating them according to the location in the house....and you'll get sneak peeks as each session is edited!! Gracious - I am crazy!! But seriously - this little man has stolen my heart. If I had the patience for 3 year olds (my son is hitting that "awful"ly fun stage right now) or if babies could skip the ages 2 and 3, I might just be convinced I needed another one of these yummy babies....:) I guess I'll just have to soak up my baby time with all these pictures and hope they stop feeding the fire!!! Thanks "C," you and your new family are one of the reasons living back in CO is such a blessing. Love you guys!!!





4 comments:

Pam Linfitt Photograpy said...

Kristi, my husband won't allow you to take anymore baby pictures!! ;-) They are totally amazing.... I LOVE the first one...adorable...

Kristi Steeger said...

LOL Pam I think Greg might make me stop, too!! :D Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

wow kristi..you have outdone yourself..amazing job..they make me want one too :( lol love his little lips..so smoochie!

Brandi said...

These are beautiful!! LOVE #1, and the smile in #3 - too cute!