Sunday, March 21, 2010

{look who's one!} CONTEST!!

Okay everyone...hold on to your excitement....I'm thrilled to announce KristiAnne Photography's 1st ever CONTEST!

Here's the low down:

In the last month or so, I've had the absolute enjoyment of photographing three ONE year olds. For each session, we started outside. Either in the snow or the sun, with one single balloon. From there we headed inside, got some moody window shots or fun little protrait shots. And then came the cupcake. Here's where the contest comes into play. The following three pictures are each a picture from the recent cupcake extravaganzas.

YOU vote. YOU call and email everyone you know and tell them to visit the blog and vote.

Here's the rules:
::RULE ONE:: You can only vote once, for one entry. But you can tell anyone and everyone you know to come vote, too (this is mainly for the mom's of these cuties...if they really wanna win!).
::RULE TWO:: You have ONE week to vote. Voting will be closed on March 28th, 2010, at 7pm.
::RULE THREE:: PLEASE BE HONEST! VOTE ONLY ONCE ON THE POLL!!
Here's how to do it:
1. To vote, use the poll just above this post. It was the first thing you saw when you got here. :)
2. If you really want to vote twice, you CAN! For a second vote, comment on this post with your second vote. Yes, you can vote for the same entry twice. :)
3. Come back Sunday to see who wins!

SOOOOO what does the winner win?? A free standout mounted 11X14 print (valued at $50!!) of any image from the one year birthday session they just enjoyed.


I think that's all you need to know.....hmmmm....let me know if I missed something!
OH - if you want to see the complete session sneak peeks from all of these cuties, CLICK HERE!


Here are the entries!! Happy Voting!!

25 comments:

areimer said...

My vote is for #3! Yea!

Unknown said...

Vote for #3 cutest kid ever

Unknown said...

#3 gets my vote.

Anita Rix said...

I vote for #3!!!!!

Pilates with Precision said...

I voted for #3 - super cute!!

Unknown said...

#2 needed the foot shot as he crawled away from the cupcake...it was too cute! So, if I used a second vote it'd have to be of him with that pic in mind! ;)

Unknown said...

vote for #3!!!

Unknown said...

vote for #3!!!

Jennifer_Eckels said...

my vote is for #3!!! :)

Jenny said...

#3 is absolutely adorable!!

Kristi Steeger said...

Thanks for the votes!!

And "Nick" - I had such a hard time deciding! And you are right - that pic should have been on there! So I added the CLICK HERE to the post so that people can see the entire session! :)

Sarah said...

My vote is for number 1. If you didn't know that already :)

Christy said...

Definitely #! I love them all but #1 is too cute with the close up of the eyes and her closing her eyes as she takes the first bite. :)

Melanie said...

Number 3!

Unknown said...

# 3 for me

Heather Leigh said...

I vote for number 3 because he's eating the wrapper <3 now that's how you handle a cupcake! all are adorable photos though.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for #3!

Unknown said...

Go Trenton! Yea #3!

Tracy said...

I vote for #2 :)

Unknown said...

#2 is it for sure!

The Sciantarellis said...

#3 please :)

Laurel said...

#3 looks so cute eating the wrapper, haha my kind of baby!

Laurel said...

#3 looks so cute eating the wrapper! Haha my kind of baby!

Unknown said...

3. all cute though!
-annie (somehow i'm logged in as luke? not sure.)

Unknown said...

my vote is for # 2