Thursday, October 17, 2013

rilynn :: brand new | colorado springs birth photographer

I absolutely love birth sessions.  The anticipation, the excitement, the feel of the hospital, the waiting, and the miracle of a tiny new human entering the world.  All of it.  It's incredible.  I am so excited for the day I'll be able to offer these sessions more often.  For now, I'll enjoy just a few each year. 

I also love when I get to follow the 'story' of a new little babe.  A few months ago we captured the growing belly...and here's when little Rilynn entered the world...(and the newborn session is coming soon).  :-)

Congrats to R & K, and thank you so very much for asking me to be a part of this special day with you.  It was such a sweet blessing to be there. 

Welcome...little miss Rilynn!












No comments: