Tuesday, November 11, 2008

our twin family | Monument Family Photographer

I finally had the chance to do a family session for my best friend and her family! Their kiddos are almost exactly the same age as ours, Kassidy and Miss K are best friends, and little man M and Landon will one day follow suit (two 2 year old boys can only get along so much you know!). Anyhow, I had a wonderful visit with them and am so glad we live closer!! (Although I'm still searching for a job and home for them in Monument.....)! Love you guys!!

































































4 comments:

Staci said...

The pictures look great!!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest! You did wonderful, even with my spirited 4 year old. You have a wonderful talent! Thank you!!!!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

Kristi!! i love them! the one of the little girl throwing the leaves is fantastic! you are really rocking the light these days..your new camera was worth every single penny, just goes to show that talent + tools = perfection!

Sarah said...

Kristi - these are awesome...I so wish you could take our family photos too. You have an amazing God given talent!

Kristi Steeger said...

Gosh...thank you all!!! Your comments mean SO very much to me. And Staci I am SOOOO glad you like them! The mom's reaction is ALWAYS the most important. :) :)