Friday, July 31, 2009

no pain, no gain ;)

So you just never know what might come your way during a photo session. Harsh sun, distracting backgrounds, annoying wind, cranky child, poor lighting, kidney stone.......!!! None of these were the case on this summer day except for the last one there.....yikes!! Having no idea that the pain I was experiencing was a kidney stone I clenched my teeth and breathed deeply trying so hard to just finish the session. Well - that didn't happen. And I am COMPLETELY thankful that this gorgeous gal and her mom & sister were so understanding and helpful! They drove me to the base clinic and had no problem joining me a few days later to finish the session. :) You gals are wonderful! So with the interuption of the kidney stone we ended up with 'two' sessions for Miss B. Here's the first. I had a blast going through these - I hardly remember taking most of them!! :) Thanks girls - for all your help and understanding. It was a joy to meet you all!!














No comments: