Friday, November 27, 2009

friends of friends

I'm starting to really enjoy the fact that I get so many referrals from friends! It's quite nice to walk into a session feeling like you know a family simply because you have a friend in common. Here's the sister of a friend from ABQ, who just so happens to live here now. I had such a fun time with these boys and their mommy & daddy! Little O is a whole year older this time around and him and I became buddies from the start. :) Big boy C is GREAT in front of my camera, taking direction and flashing that gorgeous smile whenever he's asked! And the sweet baby boy of the family was pretty chill the entire session and has a smile that lights up his whole face!! Thanks to the S family! See you again soon!
And can I just mention, that I LOOOOOVE this first picture??? :)




No comments: