Wednesday, February 3, 2010

thank you. thank you. thank you.

I learned something this past week.

After a hernia surgery and a slightly intense recovery (complete with a stomach flu!) I found myself feeling a bit useless. Amongst the drowsiness of the drugs I got a little bummed out. That's when the flowers came. My best friend - my college roomie - the girl who can always make me smile...sent me flowers.

I take way too many things for granted. And the most important thing that gets lost in that shuffle is the people in my life that love me. I'm not easy to love - at least I have a hard time loving me!! So to say I'm thankful for the love I was shown this past week is an understatement.

Meals. Cards. Phone calls. Visits. TONS OF FOOD. Flowers. :)

Feeling loved.

Thank you, friends. More than I can explain, you have all made my heart smile.

LOVE to you all. You are a blessing to me.






No comments: