Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{ albuquerque 7 of 10 }

I have no doubt in my mind that the little miss in this family is going to be very well taken care of. With her three big brothers that adore her...she's got it made!

I'll admit, too, that this was the first time I've 'broken the rules.' I used to do sessions here religiously when I lived in ABQ. But for some reason the park now has a rule that you have to be registered for commercial photography (and I'm assuming pay a fee). I was not aware of this until we made our way into the park...but at that point there was not much I could do so we just played it 'cool' and finished up our session. (I did move the next session to the river, however...I am just not a very good 'rule breaker' I guess!!!) :)

So enjoy these rule breakin' photos...I think they were well worth it. ;)




I did have to giggle as I edited these while watching The Bachelor last night....this young man is destined to be a heart breaker! :)










No comments: