Friday, April 2, 2010

double the baby :: double the sweets

This was my second session with newborn twins....these little guys were actually 7 weeks old...and it was just as much a challenge as the first! But my GOSH these guys were sweet!! It helps that their mom is a long time ago friend of mine. Cuz I took every chance I could to snuggle on these two.


J & C have a story - a fantastic story. They are little miracle babies and as the year goes on and I get to photograph them more, perhaps Mom will let me share a little. Both these babes are an amazing blessing and I'm so glad I will get to play a part in capturing their growth over the next year (and beyond...at least until we move away!).


Thanks to K & M...I am so glad the timing finally worked for me to get up there. I pray you are getting much needed sleep and are enjoying those little babes immensely!!!

















2 comments:

areimer said...

Oh my gosh! They are so precious!

mde said...

Thanks Kristi. These are great. They are pretty good looking boys, but I'm a little biased.