Wednesday, August 18, 2010

don't let the name fool ya {audrey & will 2 of 2} | Colorado Springs Child Photographer

OH, my.

So, there's this park by my house. One I've avoided for one reason only. Its name.

Dirty Woman Park. Yea. That's right. Complete with Dirty Woman Creek. Sounds a little....er...dirty, right?

Greg's taken the kids to this park numorous times. A few weeks ago I joined them, and it would be an understatement to say I was thrilled with what I found.

Trees - GIANT trees.

A view - a SPECTACULAR view of Mt Herman.

Grass - green, green grass. And lots of it.

A little bridge.

A curvy fence.

A field, an old wall, a creek, and more trees!!

Not to mention a small playground to entice the kids with. :)

Man. I *heart* this newly discovered spot. I might even go as far as saying it was love at first site. :) :)

So, here is the rest of Audrey & Will's sneak peek. Imagine how happy I was to photograph these cuties at this new spot....and Miss Audrey my gosh you are made for the camera!! :) Thank you so much, Mindy, it was so good to see you again after, what, 10 years? Wow. Anytime you are in town I'd love to do this again. :)

















No comments: