Monday, December 13, 2010

{Update on Mended Little Hearts Traveling Gallery}

Well - it's in route! The traveling gallery that I was blessed to be a part of is on it's way through Colorado Springs. It's currently at the Broadmoore, and will be moving to the Chapel Hills Mall on the 19th. After that it will be in Librarys, the Cheyenne Mtn Resort, hospitals, schools, YMCA's, and on and on and on. I'll update the location of it as it moves.

So, in case you didn't have a chance to 'meet' them, or you'd like to see them again, you can see their stories HERE.

And to learn more about the gallery you can visit AnnaSophia's blog. Her mom is one of the amazing women responsible for the gallery, and she updates the blog with information on the unveiling, the gallery, and the Heart Ball.

Again, I cannot express enough what an amazing blessing these kids have been to me. It is an honor I will never forget!

Thank you, AnnaSophia, Sebastion, Thad, Tea, Garrett, Will, Elizabeth, and Lucy. :)

Oh - and Garrett. You haven't seen a post on him yet - but you will! I promise. He's got quite a story. He's quite the young man. I'll have his pics up soon! If you get too impatient, you can always go see the GALLERY!!!!


::kristi::

No comments: