Saturday, February 4, 2012

{baby belly}

I know I have said this so many times before - but the 2nd best thing about my job (the 1st being the joy I get from taking pics of my own babies) is taking pictures of my dearest friends and their growing families.  This is my 'bff' and I have been blessed to have her in my life for almost 14 years now!  (K, that makes me feel a little aged!).  :-)  We went from college roomies to best friends pretty quickly, and I cannot say enough how much her friendship has meant to me over the years. 

So get this - she has a daughter one month older than Kassidy.  She has a son 1 week younger than Landon.  And she's have a third baby just a few months before I have my third baby.  Slightly in sync, wouldn't you say?  Crazy how it's all worked out.  They are waiting until the day of this little one's birth (any day now!) to find out if it's a little man or little miss.  I keep telling them they already know - if we are having a boy (which we 100% are) then they are having a little boy.  Duh.  ;-)  Though for some strange reason, I'll admit, I think it might be a girl.  I guess we'll know any day now!!

So just a bit ago I got to drive up to her place to visit for the day and we took a small chunk of time to get some belly pics of her ridiculously adorable baby bump.  :-) 

I canNOT wait to come take pics of that little babe once she/he arrives!!!  LOVE YOU, friend!!!








No comments: