Sunday, November 30, 2008

the "K" family | "hue" mexico 12 of 13

I had to restrain myself from adding a few family pictures from this session (I'm trying to keep from doing that so that I don't ruin the surprise of Christmas card photos!). But it was HARD! We got some really fun family shots this time around, and I hope my dear friend "C" is pleased with them! Here are a few of my favorites from the session with the "K" family. You might recognize the kiddos....they have been on my blog before. :) I wish I could have spent more time with you while I was down there. I guess we'll have to trek the family down there sooner, rather than later! Thanks, friends, we miss you.














3 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

ok can we talk about the conversions here...so warm and beautiful!! Im glad you are loving them!! this is a fantastic session, love that location..you will have to go back many many times...

keep up the great work!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

have i said that i love these yet? lol ...love the last one alot..love the one of them looking at the horses..love the tire swing...

Kristi Steeger said...

Aww thanks for all the love Dev!!! :D You make me smile!!!