Monday, June 8, 2009

camera shy

Alright little miss Skyler....we get the point - you aren't a fan of the camera! We're gonna break that habit though, sweet thing.....because your mommy and daddy are very dear friends of ours and you can't get away from me!! And despite your best efforts to get me to go away....to no avail, little girl, we still got some super cute pics of you. And we're just gonna keep on trying!! Thanks for letting me snuggle you Saturday (I am certainly aware it's b/c I didn't have my camera with me!) and I look forward to more snuggles. And next time we pull out the camera we'll do it in the morning when you aren't quite as worn out from the day...love you little miss, and am so glad to get to take pictures of you, at least while your here in CS! Congrats J&T....she's a beauty!!


This last one makes me giggle....she was actually fussing, but it appears as though she's laughing!


No comments: