Wednesday, December 3, 2008

the award goes to...

...L & R for the most entertaining brother/sister session I have done this year!! :) Since my 'specialty' is children, I haven't done a lot with older kids....teens to be exact. Now that I know how much fun it can be, I might have to do more of it!! This good looking guy and gal sure made me laugh. They were SO much fun to work with, and take a look - the camera loves them!! Miss L is a natural and even when he was goofy I was able to get some great smiles from R. Thanks to L & R....I look forward to doing this again!














4 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

AWESOME KRIS! seriously great...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kristi - we absolutely love the pictures of our kids! you are terrific. Thanks so much.

Kristi Steeger said...

It is my pleasure!!!