Monday, December 8, 2008

my sister & her family! | Monument Family Photographer

Okay, this session proves you can still get some great photos EVEN when you push your lighting limit to the MAX!!!! :D Meet my sister & her family....be sure to notice the 'laughing' picture.....I told them to laugh with each other so of course my bro in law breaks out his big belly laugh and that got my youngest nephew "L" going....I was cracking up!!! In the picture of the three boys...."L's" little grimace is actually what he does when you tell him to smile. I love that little guy! And though my sister "J" can't figure out why "E" gives the "hidden lip smile," I happen to love it. :) And check out my sister!! Hot mama!! I wish I had her photogenics. Maybe that is why I hide BEHIND the camera....!!! Anyhow, here they are!!!




















































No comments: