Monday, December 22, 2008

big changes coming soon!

Things are going to start looking a bit different around here! I'm getting a logo designed (wahoo!!!) and starting up the new website. That's right, it's actually going to happen! I'll be working on it through January and it will be launched by the end of the month. Once I have the new logo and the new design (and lots of other new things!!!) I'll send an email out to everyone on my mailing list. If you'd like to be on this mailing list send me an email at kristiannephotography@hotmail.com and you'll get notifications of changes, sessions, contests (yep I said contests! That's a new change coming, too!!), and other such things.



Here's the Christmas card we sent out this year. My friend Amber was gracious enough to brave my ginormous camera and my overload of information and took some pictures for us! I designed the card using the base template from the cards I offered this year.


Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

im sooo excited for you! and here to support you along the way! thanks for being you...and for coming into my life when you did..what a blessing!

Kristi Steeger said...

Awww Dev thank you!!! That just made my day!!! And right back at ya. :)