Saturday, January 31, 2009

one tough cookie

So it was freezing when I went to Cim's house. We took a few pictures of her little man and though my favs from this session were taken inside, we made him brave the cold so we could get some outside shots. And man was he tough! Cim and I were freezing our little tails off and he was just smiling away. Course when we got his snow suit on he wasn't quite as happy...!! Anyhow, here's a few from the session. Can't wait to get some more pics of this handsome little guy!! (Meaning "come visit again soon Cim!!!")

3 comments:

Pam Linfitt Photograpy said...

I love this series, his little face in the second is so adorable!! You do an amazing job! I learn a lot from you!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

your name looks great!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

I love his "ears" hat! C is just too cute!