Sunday, April 26, 2009

Miss B {sneak peek #1) | Colorado Springs Photographer

Okay....I'm doing it again...posting before I am done with the editing!! But I just can't wait to share these. Miss B is graduating this Spring, and I am so glad I was able to be the one to take her graduation pictures....check these out! As much as I love doing sessions for babies and kiddos, senior sessions are starting to become one of my favorites to do! (Maybe this is because they actually stand still long enough for me to get a good shot!! :)). So here's a sneak peek for Miss B and her family....more to come! Your pictures will be ready in a few days!














2 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

love love love the last one, love the processing..fantastic!

Tasha said...

Lovely job Kristi! I love the processing you've done on a couple of them. Looks like PW's 70s action? I could be wrong though ;)