Thursday, April 23, 2009

Really? It's done? Really? | Monument Child Photographer

YES! Can you believe it? I can't. I do believe it was about a year ago that I said I was going to start my website. To be honest, I am so glad I waited. And it's exciting to finally have it done! I have some ideas for it, a few things to change, some stuff to add, but for the most part, it's done. Thanks to everyone who gave me wonderful feedback, your input is quite valuable!!

So now comes the part where I try to find time to balance this business with my family and the job at the church. Some think I'm crazy. I think I'm blessed. I get to do 3 things I LOVE. All at the same time. It's fantastic!! However, something very important to me is that my family comes first in all of this. I have many friends and family around me who are so willing to help me make that happen.

Okay, so do you want to see the website?

http://www.kristiannephotography.com/

Here it is! And some of you have heard my little 'thank you' offer - if one or more of your pictures is featured on my new site, you will get a free 8X10 from your next session!! Thanks for letting me use your photos. It was quite hard to choose - I have had so many beautiful little models!!!

No comments: