Friday, May 29, 2009

goodbye to colorado

I can't keep my eyes open long enough to finish the rest of the D family's pictures....but I promised a sneak peek tonight (and I couldn't wait to share some of these!) so here's sneak peek 1 of 2!! Gosh, I do that a lot, don't I? :) I'm sad to say this family moved away shortly after our session....but I've made a new friend out of the deal. :) Now if she'd only come back to visit and do MY family pictures......I found out after the session that she's a photographer, too! It's probably a good thing I didn't know during the hour or I may have been shaking in my flip flops. ;) Thanks to the D family - for trusting me with your pictures, for being patient for your sneak peek, for being a joy to work with, and most importantly for what you do for our country - deployments and all. Blessings to you in your new chapter.....
















1 comment:

mackiesmommy said...

I love them!!!! You did a great job!!!
I am so glad I didn't give up my search for the perfect photographer!!