Saturday, May 30, 2009

goodbye to colorado | sneak peek 2 of 2!

I think it might be because my daughter is this little gals age...but these pictures of Miss M and her daddy just melt my heart! Moments with Daddy especially....something about that just make a Mom fall apart. :) I hope the D family enjoys these child/parent moments as much as I do. As for the last one - the silloutte, it was one of those shots when you are trying to get the kids to leave, we've called it a 'wrap,' and yet somehow the kids create one more moment worth capturing on 'film.' I wish I had been using a zoom lens, however, for when Miss M took off her shoes and waded in the murky pond......:) Thanks again to the D fam and I wish you all the best in your new home!! Whenever you are in CO again PLEASE let me know! We'll swap sessions. :)




















1 comment:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

ok I LOVE the last one soooo much! its really old school black and white film..its really special kristi!!