Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can I have her please? | Monument Baby Photographer

The mother of this little beauty is a good friend of mine from well over 15 years ago. In fact, I used to babysit her mom. (Can I FEEL any older right now??) :) I am so glad to be back in touch with her again, and am so lucky to be able to take pictures of this gorgeous little gal! I've only edited one picture from this session....just started them tonight.....but as I always do I just couldn't wait any longer to share this. It's not often the first picture of the session is my favorite, most of the time it's the end of the session that proves best, but WOW I am in LOVE with this one! Check out her eyes - watch out little miss C because I'm going to be taking many more photos of you with a face like that....:) Love you S and am so proud of you and your new family....enjoy your first sneak peek!!

No comments: