Tuesday, September 29, 2009

twins & wrinkles

So my first try at twins was a little more challenging than I thought it might be! Good thing it was for some 'long time' friends, because I may go back over and over and over again to get practice with twins!!! :) Getting one newborn asleep and/or content is always tough, add two newborns to that equation and it was quite interesting! I still can't help but enjoy myself, though, especially when the babies are as cute and snuggly as these two! And I got a baby wrinkles capture....one of my favs! Wyatt and Hailey, when you get a little older we'll get a fantastic shot of the two of you together - no matter how long it takes!! I'm up for the challenge. :)






And this was about as interested in one another as they got....:D







No comments: