Monday, October 5, 2009

my girl

This is my little miss. She's the reason I did something with my love for photography....from the day this little gal was born I've been taking her picture non stop. My biggest regret in taking on photography as a part time job.....I take fewer pictures of my babies. Well - that's gonna change. There is only one thing I love more than capturing moments of childhood for other families.....and that is doing the same for my own.

So, she's five. These are her 5 year old pictures. I took them in the Spring - hence the wild flowers (thanks to our friends S&D for letting us in on a 'secret' spot!) - and have just now had the chance to get to them. This is one of the many reasons I'm slowing things down with the photography business. I want tons of pictures like these of my little ones. :)

This is my girl. I love her more than I ever thought possible. I will be honest - the age of 5 is quite the challenge with her. But there isn't a day that goes by that I don't look at her and wonder how the world I was blessed with such a beautiful, passionate, insightful little girl. Here she is....my dancing, singing, artistic, creative, spunky little miss.....Kassidy Lynn.





















1 comment:

Derrick, Shelbie, kai, Addalyn and Eli said...

These turned out super cute. Glad to help with the spot!