Monday, October 18, 2010

{mended little hearts}

I wish I could put into words the way I felt during the afternoon I got to meet these children.

They are amazing. From the inside out.

Over the next week or so I'll be spot lighting each one of them in a blog post (see below those already added), sharing just a small part of their story with you. Why? Because I want you to see what I got to see. Strength, courage, joy, peace, and perserverence...in the eyes of children who face heart conditions that alter their way of life in very big ways.

I am honored and humbled to be a part of an upcoming gallery that will feature each of these kids and their stories.

So...here they are. :)

1 comment:

Elisa Santos said...

KristiAnne and Amanda:

There are not quite the right words to express how grateful we are for your time, your talent and for showing the world a glimpse of our children: survivors, warriors, champions!
Our experience at the photo shoot was amazing!
You did an excellent job of capturing Tea's spirit in just this one picture I see; I can hardly wait to see the rest.
The work you are doing with The Littlest Heroes program is commendable.
Thank you from our family,
Forever Team Tea