Saturday, January 29, 2011

{garrett}

Meet Garrett.
He's the 8th child from the Mended Little Hearts Travelling Gallery.

I took way to long to get his post up here...for that I apologize! For all of you who have been bugging me to introduce you to this last miracle...well, here he is. :-)

I first 'met' Garrett through his blog, via AnnaSophia's blog. Hehe. Funny how "cyber" that sounds. But there is something about reading a families thoughts and hearing their stories that really does make you feel like you know them. Anyhow. Several months later I was able to meet Garrett for the first time for real. And he was just as I'd thought he'd be. He was funny. He seemed very mature for his age. He loves his sister. He's athletic, friendly, polite, and up for anything! In a very short session we got the shots we needed for the current traveling gallery (which is moving to the Saint Fancis Medical Center this weekend, by the way!!).

He will also be spotlighted at the upcoming Heart Ball.

Here's the video they will be showing at the ball. Take the time to watch it. It's amazing. Just like Garrett and his family. :-)

Here's Garrett's Blog. It's got lots of great pictures of him!!

And here's Garrett.....!!

Garrett, it was such a pleasure to meet you. You are in my prayers often and I know God has used you and will use you in so many ways. I look forward to seeing you again!

No comments: