Friday, July 27, 2012

{miss amelia}

I cannot believe how many friends around me are having babies!!!  It's heaven for a photographer.  So, while I remain on break because of my gorgeous new little man, I have still done what I can to get a few shots for friends as they have all these sweet babes.  Little Miss Amelia was a completely awake and completely content 6 day old!  She finally slept the last few minutes I was there...and a sleeping newborn is always best...but honestly I LOVE the ones of her awake, too!  And I love the detail shots...sweet little lips...so precious!!!  So here she is.  You'll see her again at 3 months or so.  Oh, and her big sis - you've seen her before on my blog...she's about as picture perfect as you can get!!  :-)

Congrats, friends!!  She's a beauty. 










No comments: